2021 Garden Competition Winners
- Created on Friday, 22 October 2021 15:03
Current Gym Timetable 8.10.21
- Created on Friday, 08 October 2021 11:54
- Created on Thursday, 30 September 2021 11:55
Swooping Magpie at Magnolia Park
- Created on Wednesday, 29 September 2021 16:40
2021 Harrington Grove Photography Competition
- Created on Monday, 27 September 2021 21:14
2021 Garden Competition
- Created on Monday, 27 September 2021 20:56
Latest COVID-19 Announcements at Harrington Grove
- Created on Friday, 17 September 2021 13:26
We are pleased to advise you that the Country Club outdoor facilities will be available for bookings for up to five vaccinated RESIDENT adults.
Exercising or Outdoor recreation
If you are fully vaccinated, from Monday 13 September 2021, you can attend an outdoor gathering in a public space, with up to 5 people for exercise or outdoor recreation. Permitting all those at the gathering aged 16 years or over are fully vaccinated.
You must have proof of your vaccination with you at all times.
You must show your proof of vaccination if its requested.
Fully vaccinated means you have had two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination or have a medical contraindication certificate issued to you.
The five-person limit on these gatherings does not include children aged 12 or under.
You are not prevented from attending more than one such gathering in a day.
If you are not fully vaccinated:
You can exercise with 1 other person that you do not live with, or your nominated visitor ("singles bubble").
If you live with more than 2 other people, you can all exercise together.
When engaging in exercise or outdoor recreation, stay within your local government area. If you need to cross into another local Government area you must stay within 5km of your home.
What this mean when using the facilities:
- The courts / BBQ tables will be available via booking only on the Grovelife portal
- The facilities will be for use of RESIDENTS ONLY
- Residents will be required to show proof of vaccination upon request from any staff member
- Only the facilities at Harrington Grove Country Club will be open
- Group fitness classes will not be available until further notice
- The basketball and tennis courts will be available for use of RESIDENTS only from 8.30am – 9pm daily.
- Bookings are essential and will be for a maximum of 1 hour per booking for all courts.
- The Amphitheatre will be available for RESIDENT only use for exercise. This will be between the hours of 9am and 8.30pm.
- A booking for the Amphitheatre is not required at this time.
- We will have a limited amount of gym equipment available for use outdoors. This will be items such as free weights. Please ensure all equipment is wiped down after use and returned to place in which you collected it.
- The QR code MUST be used to ensure accurate contact tracing requirements are followed.
We encourage all residents to follow the public health order in place, please keep in mind the staff at HLS are enforcing a Government health order, not restrictions imposed by HLS or the Community Association. Any abuse or disrespect, will result in removal and up to a six-month exclusion period from all facilities.
We hope that you are all safe and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Sydney Water works
- Created on Friday, 16 July 2021 11:27
The Business Awards
- Created on Wednesday, 09 June 2021 13:47
HLS is excited to announce that we have been nominated for The Business Awards.
If you would like to vite for us, please click on the below link
We appreciate your support
Men's Golf Day
- Created on Thursday, 03 June 2021 11:28
Due to the lack of registrations, we have had to cancel the Golf Day.
We apologise for the inconvenience
Winter pool closure
- Created on Wednesday, 21 April 2021 15:39
Please note that all the pools will be closed from Tuesday 20th April (last day of use being Monday).
2021 AGM Minutes
- Created on Wednesday, 21 April 2021 11:00
Please see below link to 2021 AGM minutes. The minutes have been sent to all residents via your preferred communication.
March / April 2021 Newsletter
- Created on Thursday, 01 April 2021 10:13
NOtice of Adjourned General Annual Meeting
- Created on Tuesday, 30 March 2021 13:24
Be mindful when walking your dog.....
- Created on Tuesday, 23 March 2021 14:25
Please be mindful when walking pets to keep both your pet and others safe. Please ensure if your pet is not social, that you move away from others to eliminate any risk to owners and other pets.
Stay up to Date
- Created on Thursday, 03 December 2020 17:01
Do you have Facebook? Join the residents only "Grovelife" page an receive all the latest communication at your fingertips!!
Harrngton Grove Photo Competition Winners
- Created on Wednesday, 02 December 2020 11:13
Tennis courts Maintenance
- Created on Saturday, 28 November 2020 10:30
Maintenance works will be carried out starting Monday 30 November on Tennis Court 1 & 2 at The Country Club.
This works is estimated to be finished by the end of year.
Court 3 will be available to be used as well as Court 4 which shall be combined tennis/basketball courts whilst works are carried out.
We appreciate your assistance with this.
QR Code register at Clubs
- Created on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:02
All residents - please make sure you are using the QR code to register your visit at any of the clubs. There are numerous QR codes displayed around the clubs. Upon crosschecking with bookings and cards scanning in for access, we can see many residents are not following this. This is a government COVID requirement. If we do not have accurate tracking and a spot check is completed, the Community could receive a fine up to $55,000 per club.
Inflatables in the pool
- Created on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:01
Harrington's Bar & Grill Christmas operating dates
- Created on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:00
Harrington's Bar & Grill's last trading day is Sunday, 20th December 2020 and will reopen Saturday 9th January, 2021.
A Friendly reminder
- Created on Thursday, 19 November 2020 15:43
Please remember that at this current time, all pools at for residents only. Due to the limited number of people we are able to have within the Magnolia pool, bookings are required via Grovelife.
Light it Up Harrington Grove 2020
- Created on Monday, 16 November 2020 10:00
We’re bringing the spirit of Christmas to the streets of Harrington Grove!
Let’s sparkle & brighten up 2020 by decorating your homes with lights and displays over the Christmas season.
We will have 4 winners; First and Second prize, Best Street and people’s choice.
Entries will open 16th November and residents will need to be ready to be judged by Monday 7th December. Winners will be announced via Grovelife.
For those wanting to participate in the competition, please register on Grovelife.
To nominate the house you think should win People's Choice, head to
Harrington's Bar & Grill is reopening...
- Created on Sunday, 13 September 2020 10:49
Harrington Forest Restoration Project
- Created on Monday, 17 August 2020 11:52
- Created on Wednesday, 03 June 2020 13:31
Please be mindful....
- Created on Tuesday, 14 April 2020 11:21
Please be mindful when driving around the estate. As many more people are home and walking to get exercise, please remember to keep an eye out and be alert for children on bikes and scooters.
Closure of Harrington Grove Clubs & Facilities
- Created on Wednesday, 25 March 2020 12:35
In accordance with the Australian Federal Government advised yesterday evening relating to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements.
ALL Harrington Grove clubs will be closed indefinitely from 9pm today (Wednesday 25.3.20), this includes the pools, courts and equipment.
HLS and the Community association are committed to keeping the residents of Harrington Grove safe. Harrington Grove has many walking tracks, fitness stations and park lands that can be utilised whilst keeping yourself safe and adhering to social distancing regulations.
We apologies of any inconvenience caused.
Stay safe and Healthy.
Grove Tennis Update
- Created on Thursday, 27 February 2020 14:03
John from Grove Tennis has been given an amazing opportunity to head over to the John Newcombe tennis ranch in Texas USA in a few weeks to help direct their biggest coaching event of the year. It’s called Legends week which has over 20 former professional tennis players that are now in the tennis hall of fame. John has been given the chance to work alongside all of these legends for an 8 day period. This is a great opportunity for Harrington Grove tennis as we have then been invited by John Newcombe himself to take a group of our residents over in the September/October school holidays. Thre are already 11 of our residents booked and ready to go for the trip. Congratulations and good luck to John!
Important pool reminder
- Created on Monday, 03 February 2020 10:29
Important Safety Reminder
It is essential all children aged 14 years and under have an adult within the pool enclosure. We experienced some incidents over the Summer period that could have been avoided if parents had been in the enclosure. If you see parents not adhering to this all important safety requirement, please contact the Country Club immediately.
Please familiarise yourself with the full code of conduct. Click here.
Harrington's Bar & Grill
- Created on Monday, 06 January 2020 10:13
Harringtons Bar & Grill can be contacted directly on 4647 9376.
Trading hours are:
Wednesday to Saturday 12pm - 2:30pm
Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - Friday 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturday 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bush Fire Survival Plan
- Created on Tuesday, 12 November 2019 11:58
Your Landscaping Team
- Created on Wednesday, 22 May 2019 12:31
Your Landscaping Team
Skyline Landscape Services was awarded the maintenance services of Harrington Grove estate in February and have been busy during the very demanding season of high growth for lawns and gardens across the state.
The landscaping team onsite consists of 5 people undertaking landscape maintenance and building maintenance across the three clubs and estate as a whole.
Christina Palumbo is the Area Supervisor who is responsible for developing and achieving the teams weekly schedule as well as engaging with Camden Councils mowing teams to compliment their services to Harrington Grove. Christina has many years of experience in high profile estates having spent some time at Breakfast Point Estate before taking over the maintenance and eventually the supervision of Cape Cabarita Estate.
Skyline Landscape Services is proud to undertake the landscape maintenance of Harrington Grove and look forward to making continual improvements across the estate through the Autumn and Winter periods in preparation for Spring growth.
White Clover is a creeping perennial weed with a very vigorous growth habit. It is easily recognizable by its green, trifoliate compound leaves. The flowers are white and resemble a small pom pom, which usually extend beyond the height of the leaves. Flowers usually occur from spring to autumn. Due to its vigorous, flat growth habit, it is able to spread rapidly and easily compete with turf species. Although seen as a troublesome weed in many states across Australia, White Clover can be difficult to eradicate and is often a topic of debate within many gardening communities as it brings with it many valuable qualities to organic gardening practices, yet can be highly troublesome for anyone wanting the perfect lawn. One of the easiest methods to control White Clover is to undertake a post-emergent selective herbicide application to spray out and eradicate the weed. This is usually undertaken over a couple of applications to get the best results. Our lawn technician is currently undertaking post emergent herbicide applications across the common area lawns of Harrington Grove for broadleaf weeds including White Clover.
You may have noticed the team planting out new annuals at the Harrington Grove entry statements and selected parks across the site. The new plantings are called Dianthus and are an annual plant that is ideal for bringing a bright splash of colour to the garden. Dianthus are great in pots, hanging baskets and borders. These hardy plants have a neat and compact habit and come in a beautiful mix of colours.
Caring for your Trees
- Created on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 12:51
The street trees in Harrington Grove have been maintained in the Harrington Estates Nursery before being planted in your street, after which it becomes the responsibility of individual residents to take care of their street tree/s. Our landscape team strongly recommends giving them a weekly water, an annual fertilizer treatment and perhaps even mulching around the base of the tree to prevent the soil from drying up. If you'd like any specific advice on the care of your tree, please feel free to email us and we'll put you in contact with our landscapers, who would be only too happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Local Snake Catcher
- Created on Wednesday, 21 November 2018 08:38
Contact Corey – M: 0455 570 000
Sydney Wildlife - 9413 4300
Michelia Gym Access
- Created on Thursday, 31 May 2018 14:40
The Michelia Gym is an unmanned gym that is available for the residents of Harrington Grove to utilise 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
In order to access the gym residents must:
1) Complete an additional induction form, acknowledging the gym is unmanned and working out is at your own risk
2) Acknowledge you are aware of all emergency exists, duress alarms, first aid kit & defibrillator
3) Return completed form to the Country Club so access can be updated on your card and the relevant label added
4) Request an induction if you would like a demonstration from a qualified instructor on how to use the equipment
People over the age of 50 must produce a doctors clearance to be granted access
Please note that if residents are found to be allowing others into the gym, their access to the gym will be suspended
To download a copy of the necessary form, click here
- Created on Monday, 30 October 2017 16:55
A reminder that each precinct representative on the Executive Committee of the Community Association performs their duties completely voluntarily, with no remuneration from the community or from any other source. It can be an extremely time-consuming role representing and investigating the views of residents within their individual precincts, as well as looking after the welfare of the community as a whole. All Reps are required to do this in conjunction with their fulltime jobs and family roles. Harrington Lifestyle Services acknowledges and appreciates the knowledge and skill that each Precinct Representative has brought to the Committee so far and the effort that each member of the Committee has put in to ensure the community is managed effectively and responsibly.
Pool Code of Conduct
- Created on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 08:14
We have already witnessed some unruly behaviour in the pools, particularly from the teenage/youth group. If residents experience any behaviour that makes them uncomfortable or is perceived as being a safety issue, we ask that you immediately call reception from poolside or inform a staff member while the offenders are still onsite. As the pool is unmanned, staff are unable to take any action unless informed by residents while the behaviour is occurring. Staff can then remind offenders of the Code of Conduct, perform a spot card check, keep a close eye on the cameras and follow up accordingly.
Major points regarding the pool Code of Conduct:
- People jumping off the wall into the Country Club pool can be asked to leave immediately
- No large inflatables or hard balls such as tennis balls, volleyballs or soccer balls are permitted in the pools
- No swearing, bombing, somersaulting or rough play
- An adult resident must supervise children under 14yrs from within the pool enclosure
- Glassware and alcohol are not permitted within the pool enclosure
- Please stay off the lane ropes, to avoid further expense when they break, and stay out of the lap lanes unless doing laps
Access to Clubs for children 14-17yrs
- Created on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 08:07
With the start of the school holidays, we have been experiencing some issues with access to the facilities from residents aged 14-17yrs. Could parents please take note of the current rules regarding access for those under 18yrs:
- Parents cannot give their children, or anyone else, their access card to be used at the Clubs. Cards are not transferable and your access can be suspended if others are found in possession of your card
- Residents aged under 16yrs cannot use the facilities without full supervision of an adult resident, who therefore must be onsite at all times
- Residents aged 16yrs – 17yrs can use the facilities without supervision of an adult, however they are not permitted to bring any children in who are under 16yrs, unless an adult resident is present and is responsible for the child
- Residents aged 14 – 15yrs cannot bring non-residents in to use the facilities unless accompanied by an adult resident
- All residents aged 14yrs and over must have had an induction in order to receive an access card to be able to use the facilities
- Created on Wednesday, 06 September 2017 15:34
The Community Association is currently making changes to the way compliance is managed within the estate. This will be rolled out in stages over the upcoming year or so. We would therefore like to give you all a friendly reminder of the Building Guidelines for your precinct and strongly advise that you read these guidelines prior to making any external changes or renovations to your home or property, particularly if those changes will be visible from the street.
The top Five breaches of Building Compliance Items that the Sales team/Harrington Estates have had to enforce recently are:
- Corner Lot Fencing
- Front Fencing
- Return Gate
- Landscaping within the Council verge
- Landscaping maintenance
If you are unsure of the requirements within the estate or within your precinct, please either refer to your Precinct Building Guidelines or contact Harrington Lifestyle Services on 4631 3200 and we will refer you to the person who can assist you with your enquiry. Doing so can save you a lot of money in the long run!
Logging on to Grovelife
- Created on Monday, 07 August 2017 10:21
For residents who are unsure of their username to access Grovelife, it is written on your Access Card. It is the first three letters of your precinct, followed by your lot number, then the individual number that you represent in your household eg MIC-999.01. The way it is written on your card, is the way you should type it into the username login section on Grovelife. Your password would have been automatically emailed to you after your induction, however please click on Forgot Password or call reception if you need your password to be reset.
Children in the gym
- Created on Monday, 01 August 2016 13:24
We’d like to remind all parents that children are not allowed to be taken into the gym, or left in either the Group Fitness Room or outside the gym while the parent/s are working out in the gym or doing a class. Due to safety reasons, staff are required to ask anyone found to be in breach of the conditions of gym entry to leave the premises immediately. Thank you for your co-operation!
Reminder of Residents' Responsibilities
- Created on Wednesday, 25 May 2016 16:56
As the estate grows and more residents are moving in, there is a need to remind residents of their responsibilites as outlined in the Community Management Statement.
We would like to bring to your attention a few reocurring issues that we have become aware of which are addressed below:
- Vehicles such as trucks weighing more than 3 tonnes, caravans, campervans, trailers and unregistered vehicles are not permitted out the front of your property, either in the driveway, the public street or footpath within the community.
- Council rubbish bins should be placed behind your gates or in the garage.
We appreciate your cooperation with these matters.
Gym - Residents Only
- Created on Friday, 16 January 2015 16:23
A reminder to residents that the use of the Gym is for residents only.
It is a requirement that you have your access cards on you at all times and must be presented to staff on request.
Thank you in advance.